Hello listmates,

Many of you may already be familiar with Rights in Exile (http://rightsinexile.tumblr.com/ ), the refugee legal aid monthly put out by IRRI. We are seeking one or two volunteer editors to join our team. The work can be done from anywhere, and our editorial team is spread all over the world. We particularly appreciate pro-active people who are also willing to help us build our content beyond the submissions we already receive. It's a great way to stay up-to-date with developments in refugee law and refugee rights.

The listing is here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rJEOtEhbPmrFFGsTW3yMMoqMOB081mIjSSrzscXpcZk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks everyone. Please feel free to share.

Best,

Themba Lewis
Chief Editor

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines