Dear CAS list

I am very pleased to share the opening of our new exhibition, Trajectories,
which launches at Watermans on Wednesday 24 January. I hope you can join us
for drinks and a gallery tour with the artists.

The artists (Bill Balaskas, Jaione Cerrato & Jon Halls, Soa J.Hwang, Matt
Parker, Anna Ridler, Marta Velasco Velasco) were selected through an open
call to graduates and current postgraduate and PhD students in the UK. In
this first exhibition, there is a focus on the nature of truth from fake
news to historical narratives, our ability to reflection and critical
thinking, environmental impact and more.  In different ways, the work and
narratives challenge our way of viewing the world and we hope you will
engage in this conversation through the programmed workshops, talks and
discussions.

*Exhibition Launch Event and gallery tour with the artists:*Wednesday 24
January, 6.30-8.30pm
Free
https://www.watermans.org.uk/events/trajectories/

The Trajectories exhibition works were selected by Eszter Bircsák, Sara
Choudhrey and Irini Papadimitriou.

Best wishes
Irini

--