Hello,

I am an MSc Information Management student at the University of the West of England (UWE) and am working on my dissertation, which is the development of a thesaurus for the subject of information literacy, in conjunction with the Journal of Information Literacy (JIL) based on a list of keywords compiled by them.

I'm reaching out to experts in the field of information literacy to invite suggestions for a top-level scheme for categorization. Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Heather Inskip

Master's student

University of the West of England