Dear CAS members,

Some on the list may be interested to know that there are still spaces available for the upcoming University of Edinburgh symposium Ian Hamilton Finlay: Little Fields, Long Horizons (13-14 July), dedicated to the work of the Scottish poet, artist and avant-gardener Ian Hamilton Finlay. Registration for the full two days costs £10-20 pounds, with a further £10 to join us on our day-trip to Finlay's poet's garden, Little Sparta, on 15 July. Speakers include Susan Stewart, Nancy Perloff, Yves Abrioux, Stephen Bann and Drew Milne.

Please see our symposium website for more details, including a full speaker list.

http://www.ed.ac.uk/literatures-languages-cultures/conferences/ian-hamilton-finlay-little-fields-long-horizons

Our registration portal can be accessed directly here:

http://www.epay.ed.ac.uk/conferences-events/college-of-humanities-and-social-science/school-of-literatures-languages-and-cultures/literatures-languages-cultures/ian-hamilton-finlay-little-fields-long-horizons

Many thanks

Greg

Dr Greg Thomas
British Academy Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of English Literature
University of Edinburgh
School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures
50 George Square
Edinburgh EH8 9LH