** This list is managed by Dr Evangelos Himonides (UCL), on behalf of the Society for Education and Music Psychology Research (sempre), and aims to serve as a discussion forum for researchers working at the shared boundaries of science and music. This list was previously managed by the Institute of Musical Research. ** MESSAGE FOLLOWS:
Dear members of the list,

spring is coming, and with it comes our new catalogue of beautiful music, that we will publish in the next few months in our series REPERTOIRE EXPLORER. You are warmly invited to contribute a preface for the works listed below. The list is only an excerpt of 50 works from a greater list which you find here: https://repertoire-explorer.musikmph.de/en/preface-authors/ :

Arne, Thomas - The Masque of Comus
Bantock, Granville - Scenes from the Scottish Highlands
Cherubini, Luigi - 8 Marches for Brass Ensemble
Draeseke, Felix - Jubiläumsmarsch op. 54
Dvorak, Antonin - Der Bauer ein Schelm op. 37, overture
Gernsheim, Friedrich - Fantasiestück für Violine Op. 33
Graener, Paul - Klavierkonzert op.72
Haydn, Michael - Mythologische Operette (Sinfonia, Menuet, Finale)
Herold, Ferdinand - Première et Deuxième Symphonie à grand orchestre
Hubay, Jenö  - Czárdás-Szenen op. 102
John Blow - Anthems II with orchestra
John Blow - Coronation anthems, etc.
Kallstenius, Edvin - Dalsland Rhapsodie op.22
Klenau, Paul August von - Klein Ida's Blumen, Ballett-Ouvertüre
Klughardt, August - Concert-Ouvertüre für Orchester o.45
Klughardt, August - Die Grablegung Christi
Koessler, Hans - Symphonische Variationen
Krenek, Ernst - Potpourri
Krenek, Ernst - Thema und 13 Variationen op.69
Kuhlau, Friederich - Roverborgen overture
Martin, Frank - Fox Trot für kleines Orchester
Matthew Locke & Christopher Gibbons - Cupid & Death
Napravnik, Eduard  - „Démon" Dritte Symphonie op.18
Nicodé, Jean Louis - Introduction und Scherzo op.11
Ostrcil, Otakar - Impromptu
Pierné, Gabriel  - Intermezzo
Puy, Edouard du - Ouverture til Syngestykket Ungdom og Galskab
Raff, Joachim - Suite für Orchester op. 101
Reuss, August - Glasbläser und Dogaressa
Reznicek, Emil Nikolaus von  - In Memoriam
Reznicek, Emil Nikolaus von  Symphonische Suite
Reznicek, Emil Nikolaus von - Holofernes (+Vorspiel)
Richter, Franz Xaver - Sinfonia in G-Dur a 4 / Sinfonia in F-Dur a 8 / Sinfonia in A-Dur a 8 /
Ritter, Alexander - Der faule Hans (Oper)
Roman, Johann Helmich - Symphonies I - III
Rossini, Gioacchino - Ermione, Sinfonia
Rubinstein, Anton - Adagio und Scherzo for orchestra
Rubinstein, Anton - Die Nixe
Rudorff, Ernst - Symphonie Nr.2 Op. 50
Salieri, Antonio - XXVI Variaziono sulla Folia di Spagna
Scherchen, Tona - Vague T'ao für Orchester
Schreker, Franz - Der Geburtstag der Infantin (Fassung 1908)
Schreker, Franz - Der Schmied von Ghent
Schubert, Franz / arr. Lachner, Franz - Mirjam's Siegesgesang op.136 Sekles, Bernhard - Kleine Suite for orchestra Op. 21
Sinding, Christian - Rondo Infinito
Stojowski, Sigismond - Klavierkonzert op.3
Tanejew, Alexander Symphonie Nr. 3 op. 36
Tscherepnin, Alexander Le Pavillon d'Armide, Suite
Vogel, Wladimir Ritmica Ostinata

The series is dedicated to unjustly neglected works, and we hope that our scores will help this music revive and survive. The catalogue on our website www.musikmph.de will allow a survey of the fundamental idea of our publication work. We would be very happy, if you forwarded this letter to your colleagues, students and friends.

Greetings from Munich
Peter Dietz

Musikproduktion Höflich
Enhuberstrasse 6-8 Rgb.