*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear All,

Opening bookings for LILAC 2017!

The LILAC committee hope you all had a wonderful winter break and wish you a Happy New Year! We are pleased to announce that bookings for LILAC 2017 are now open at our discounted early bird rate. The early bird rate is only available until 10th February - find out more and book your place now.

LILAC 2017 will be taking place at Swansea University's beautiful Bay Campus, from 10th-12th April 2017. For more information about the venue and social events
see our website. We will be launching our draft programme very soon, so keep an eye out for an email or follow us on twitter for further programme announcements.

LILAC Awards 2017

Today also sees the launch of the prestigious LILAC Information Literacy Awards 2017. The awards honour those special people who are making a significant contribution to Information Literacy within any sector.

To find out more or to nominate someone you think deserves to win see:

Bursary Winners Announced!

Congratulations to Rebecca Scott, Myfanwy Jones, Aurelie Gandour, and Rebecca Chetwood who are winners of the LILAC 2017 bursaries!

Final Keynote confirmed - Alan Carbery

Joining Josie Fraser and Barbara Allan will be Alan Carbery, Associate Library Director at Champlain College in Vermont, USA. Alan’s work has focused on information literacy instruction through problem and inquiry-based learning, and we look forward to hearing what we are sure will be an inspiring keynote.

Find out more about all our keynotes
on our website.

We look forward to seeing you in Swansea!

http://www.lilacconference.com

 http://www.twitter.com/LILAC_conf

 https://www.facebook.com/lilacconference/

 http://www.linkedin.com/groups/4264874

Copyright © 2017 LILAC, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: [log in to unmask]