*apologies for cross-posting*

The Call for Papers for the CILIP Conference (5-6 July 2017, Manchester) was launched at the end of last year and the organisers are spreading the net wide to satisfy delegates from a wide range of sectors.

Call for papers

Securing a positive future for the library, information and knowledge sector and the communities we serve will be the main focus for discussion and learning at this year’s CILIP Conference and will be covered across two main strands. The first strand of the conference, Future Trends, is aimed at decision-makers who want to understand, discuss and share insight into the key issues that will affect our sector – how to identify opportunities, successfully adapt and influence the outcome. For the Workshops strand, CILIP is looking for speakers who are experts in a specific field guiding delegates to develop their skills and their ability to innovate and create services that meet current and future needs.

If you would like to be considered as a speaker at the CILIP Conference or know someone who might be interested, you can find more information at http://bit.ly/AC17cfpj1 The Call for Papers closes on 10 February.

Registration is now open for the CILIP Conference 2017.

                                                 _

Rachel Kudlick

(Working Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)

CILIP

7 Ridgmount Street

London

WC1E 7AE