"Little things mean a lot: adding value to the user experience" Staffordshire University Library Teachmeet - Sponsored by the CILIP Information Literacy Group
Wednesday, 9 March 2016 from 10:30 to 14:30
Stoke-on-Trent
Book here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/little-things-mean-a-lot-adding-value-to-the-user-experience-staffordshire-university-library-tickets-20694528893

We warmly invite you to this library Teachmeet. The aim is to share tips, techniques and strategies that librarians can easily integrate into their own practice. It will be great to see examples of being responsive, agile and flexible, even if resources are contracting, be they people, space, time or equipment. We also encourage examples of small or inexpensive innovations that have made a positive impact on the user experience.
Anyone can share great ideas they've used in their library, ask important questions or simply sign up to take part in learning conversations.

We would like attendees to consider delivering a presentation, of up to 10 minutes maximum, on an innovative topic in line with the theme. The number of speakers will be limited so please get your application in early if you would like to do this. We also want an audience who are happy to discuss, share ideas and develop learning opportunities.

Refreshments will be served throughout the event. (Please notify us of any dietary needs)