Por si puede interesar a Computer Art Society

Un saludo
Antonio Jiménez Sosa

===•===

A catalogue of recent work from Antonio Jiménez Sosa - [log in to unmask] :

"My painting has as an objetive the unnaturalness, to scape the furthest from the naturalistic reality, look for the deliberate artífice (through the art).
"And paradoxically, the mathematical formulas, the equations, the permutations I use as the basis for my work are the only language that can describe the laws that explain the nature, describing scientifically and objectively what we are and what surrounds us, from predicting how it will incur a subatomic particle to the position of the first stars and our universe. The same emotions, music, light, are reduced to wave frequencies, chemistry and physics."

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====