Dear MEG community members, as in 2012 and 2013, I am sending this request to the entire MEG community to find out whether MEG studies of infants and children have decreased or increased during the past 2 years. Please provide the information based on the attached report I prepared for 2013. Please indicate the number of studies without sedation and number with sedation. At Boston Children's Hospital, we have not done any studies with sedation yet, as we got the permission in June of this year from our hospital to use our new whole-head 384-channel babyMEG. We have been carrying out studies without sedation. We will include studies with sedation and intervention in 2016. Yoshio Okada