Apologies for cross-posting

Hi All:

We invite you to attend the TESS conference on Wednesday 27th May 2015 in Edinburgh, UK.

This event is for scholars, practitioners, and policy-makers from across Europe to share research and experiences on the role of community-based initiatives in the transition to European societal sustainability (TESS). We aim to challenge conventional thinking and foster innovative ideas that cross traditional boundaries, disciplines, forms of expertise, stakeholder groups, and policy streams.

Best regards,

--
Venere Stefania Sanna

Research Fellow
Dep. of Methods and Model for Economics, Territory and Finance (MEMOTEF)
Sapienza University of Rome
Via del Castro Laurenziano, 9
00161 Roma - Italy

E-mail: [log in to unmask]