Dear All,

Just a reminder (as we do still have a few places left) for our screening of the short documentary film 'Everyday Borders' at Broadacre House in Newcastle next Thursday evening.

Northumbria University’s Migration and Diaspora Network and Department of Geography present a screening of the film:

Everyday Borders (dir. Orson Nava)

Co-sponsored by the University of East London’s Centre for research on Migration, Refugees and Belonging, Southall Black Sisters, Migrant Rights Network and the Refugee and Migrant Forum of Essex and London

This event will take place in room 0.8, Broadacre House, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 6HQ

Thursday 30th April 2015, 18.45–20.30

Please reserve a space at:
https://everydaybordersncl.eventbrite.co.uk

Refreshments will be served.

Full details included in the attached flyer. Please circulate widely.

Best
Jamie