- By using this mailing list your personal data (email address, name) may be used by the list owner to manage your membership, support you in using this mailing list, to identify problems or to make the mailing list better.
- If you post messages to this mailing list, be aware that any personal data you share within your email (email address, name and signature information) may be visible to others.
- It is your responsibility as a subscriber to find out how the list archives are managed before you post any messages to this mailing list.
- The list owner or JiscMail helpline email@example.com can tell you how the archives are stored.
- Your email address will continue to be subscribed to the mailing list until you ask the list owner, or JiscMail helpline firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your details.
- Any email messages you post to the mailing list will remain in the mailing list web-accessible archives, until you ask the list owner, or JiscMail helpline email@example.com to remove these details.
Your use of JiscMail is subject to JiscMail's service policies: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/