It's discussed in McNeill's *The Celtic Churches: A History, A.D. 200 to
1200* (Chicago and London: The University of Chicago Press, 1974).  My notes
tell me that the Irish celebrated Easter on the Sunday btw 14th and 20th day
after 1st full moon after vernal equinox, which for them was on March 25,
not 21, and that the Irish used 84 year cycles established at Council of
Arles in 314; Romans used Victorine Pascal Table, which implied cycle of 532
years, est in 457.  Another place to check might be Bede, since it was such
a bee in his bonnet.

Maeve