This is the first time I have contributed to mailbase. Unfortunately it is for the wrong reason. I wish to add my support to the comments of Alison Gordon. 8 messages which have nothing to do with the description of the mailing list: The sport-med list IS NOT A PEN PAL CLUB FOR exercise science majors. Please do not abuse this mailing list. Personally should this continue I for one will be un-subscribing.

Mr E.L.Clarry M.F.Phys  Sports Th

The description of the mailing list sport-med is as follows (from the
mailbase Web page). I think exercise science majors should conduct their
correspondence elsewhere. I have had at least 8 messages like the one below
today via the sport-med list.

Alison Gordon

To support research in sports medicine, including exercise physiology,
nutrition, the impact of disease on work endurance, applied biomechanics,
treatment of injuries, and the use of performance-enhancing substances, at
all levels of participation

Mrs Alison Gordon                    Tel  01382 308865
Academic Librarian                   Fax 01382 308867
Social and Health Sciences       email [log in to unmask]
University of Abertay Dundee      WWW http://www.tay.ac.uk
<http://www.tay.ac.uk>
Bell Street
Dundee