Hi:

I am afraid I am not familiar with the "TWAR" test.  What is it ??  What does it
stand for ??

What exactly did these elite athletes die from on post-mortem ??

What kind of symptoms is the player positive for TWAR having ??

As I recalled, there was a theory a while back of linking coronary events with
chlamydial infections, but I am not sure if it was the same chlamydial species
that you are referring to.

Anyone's comment towards educating me would be appreciated.

Jason Su MD
Toronto, Canada.