Hi Stephen

The next issue of SportEX Medicine (due out in a couple of weeks) features a
four page fully referenced article on concussion management along with the
September JAMA references, I would be happy to forward you the pre-press
version of this article if you are interested.

With kind regards

Tor Davies
Editor

http://www.ama-assn.org/sci-pubs/sci-news/1999/snr0908.htm#joc80880