Dear Cecilia,

I just tried this again, and proceeded like this to find the information on
mss and editions.  After finding the saint you're looking for, click on the
BHL number of each text that interests you in the list.  That should bring
up a box with the text's title, incipit, and desinit--and, below the box,
links to a list of mss they've identified as containing it [click on either
"fonds" or "siecle"] and to printed editions [if there are any].

Sherry