Subject: Map Curators' Group business meeting
Author:  "Ann Sutherland" <[log in to unmask]> at Internet
Date:    04/08/1999 19:58

Dear Colleagues,

As I pointed out in an earlier message I made a mistake in typing the
time of our business meeting.  I corrected this to 1730 -1800 on
Thursday after the Workshop.

It does occur to me however that if enough people wish it and enough
members of the group stay on on Friday evening we could hold it on
the Friday evening instead.   If you look at your programmes there
is a slot on Friday evening at 2100.

I would like to take a straw poll on this suggestion and see what
folk think.

Choice is

Thursday 9 September after the Workshop 1730 -1800

or defer to Friday 10 September at 2100 if enough members stay on
until then.

My apologies once again for the error.

Ann Sutherland
Convenor, Map Curators' Group, British Cartographic Society