Sheffield Libraries are considering using a firm of debt recoverers (Debt Management)This company have developed  software which , they say, is
compatible with Dynix ( which is our computer system).
Before  entering into any contract with this firm,  we would appreciate any information about  this  or any other firm  with which any library authority has any dealings.
Has any one developed their own software to follow up where Dynix leaves off ?

Please reply to;

Peter Barr
Group Manager, Operations
Greenhill Library
Hemper Lane
 Sheffield   S8 7FE                  tel 0114 203 7700

or  email me at

Thanks in anticipation, and I hope I've done all this OK , my first venture into
lis-pub-libs.