I am looking for a pressure tolerance meter for my MSc clinical trial which is due to start very shortly, to give a quantitative measurement of pain sensitivity in muscles.

I have approached RDG medical of South Croyden, England, who have such devices in their catalogue but are unable to supply them at present as they fall foul of European law which came in to being on the 13th June 1998 which prohibits the sale or otherwise of medical equipment in the EEC and EFTA countries if the said equipment does not carry the CE marking.

This equipment is vital for my study. Does anybody know of any companies in Europe who either manufacture and/or supply such equipment.

Please help, I am desparate !!!!

Geoff
Wimbledon,
London