Hi Anita,

I graduated in Malta and I am now registered with the CPSM. Together with
the application I was also requested to send evidence from NARIC that my
degree is comparable to a UK BSc. NARIC (National Academic Recognition
Information Centre) can be contacted at the following address:

The UK NARIC
ECCTIS 2000 Ltd
Oriel House
Oriel Road
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL50 1XP
UK

Tel: +44 1242 260010/ +44 1242 252627
Fax: +44 1242 258600
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

I don't know whether this is necessary for someone trained in an EU
country.

Best of luck to your friend
Stefanja