Dear List Members

Re: Rob Herman wrote:
> please everyone stop this unprofessional e-mail
>i for one do not want to loose this list and i
support heather in any
 Heather Wrote:
>I will shut down this
>list on 9 June 1999 if there are any more messages about guns or
>food behaviour in the next 24 hours.

Come on everyone, lets get this list back onto its proper tracks!!
Please stop sending messages or replying to messages that are
not directly concerned with physiotherapy.  This list has been
going for some years now and I for one would be very upset if
Heather had to lock us all out!!

Are we professionals or just merely a group of enthusiasts?  If you
think you belong to the professional group then lets start acting
that way!
Erik Dombroski
AIT, School Of Physiotherapy,
Email: [log in to unmask]