Hello all

Access to this mail base may be a real problem.  I think it should be by
invite only to any one with concerns in the maintenance and development
of SMR's.  If it is opened to anyone I am concerned we will get all
sorts of enquiries such as those generated on the Britarc site. Although
I appreciate the aims of Britarc the sheer amount of correspondence it
generates is at time overwhelming and often fairly trivial.

Peter Rowe
Tees Archaeology
The contents of this email are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.

This email message has been successfully virus scanned.

Any problems, contact [log in to unmask]