Message for Mr Click:
        I don't know of any actual paintings by RK, but there are two
drawings that have been coloured in with watercolours, in the Stewart
Collection at Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia.   They are spoof
designs for stained-glass windows;  he was teasing his friend Dr Jameson
about becoming a saint.   One of the two, showing Jameson as patron saint
of golf, is reproduced in The Letters of Rudyard Kipling, edited by Thomas
Pinney, vol. 3, but only in black and white.
        There are lots of Kipling drawings about.   The other volumes of
Pinney's edition of the letters also include some, as does his edition of
Something of Myself and Autobiographical Writings.   So does 'O Beloved
Kids!':  Kipling's Letters to his Children, edited by Elliot L. Gilbert;
and Rudyard Kipling:  Writings on Writing, edited by Sandra Kemp and Lisa
Lewis.   I don't think anyone has ever compiled a list of RK drawings.
Some of them are really good.   LL