Concerning the choices for lowercase/UPPERCASE/CamelCase in DCHTML & DCXML/RDF:

The DC-guides WG will undoubtedly wish to have a clear-cut decision on this issue.

As a new implementer in a "small" environment, I would expect that others like me will rely on parsing/conversion programs as available to handle problems of earlier non-conforming implementation.

Option (iii) will standardize future implementations & implementers must decide for themselves on the retrospective conversion of an installed base.

One vote for (iii)

David Titus
Bryant & Stratton College
Albany NY USA