Dear Sophie Oosterwijk,

As you may know, there is at Fleury, in addition to the capitals of the
magnificent Westwork, a fine "Early Gothic" sculpted portal on the North side
of the nave, carved, I believe, a generation or two after your Vezelay cap
(easiest access to photos and pre-70's literature is probably in Sauerlander).

The lintel has two miracle scenes, the only one of which I can recall is of
the monks carrying the "chaisse" containing the saint's relics through the
winter countryside to their new home on the Loire, at which time the landscape
burst into flower ("Fleury", get it??).
Lovely story.

There are also, I believe, historiated scenes in the archivolts which *might*
include another depiction of your miracle.

Best from here,

Christoper