Just to mention the recent report 'Unpacking Teachers Packs' published by
Engage which gives you basics on what teachers are interested in.. it is
biased towards Art galleries but I think there are some common points..
Elizabthe Newbry wrote an excellent guide to teachers notes/worksheets etc
in 1994 I think.. I am sorry i don't have the full reference.. Oh but in
the GEM bibliography it is.... Newbery & England Learning on Location 1996
Chichester
I hope this is a strating point.. infact I have just turned to the Natural
History and Environment section in the Bibliography and I think you may
find some useful titles.

Vicky Woollard