Dear Allstat members

I am interested in finding out which charting/graphing/mapping packages
list members use. I am not so much concerned with exploratory data analysis
type packages or whizzy graphics. Rather I am more interested in looking
for packages that allow standard charts to be produced in house styles,
probably from a linked spreadsheet and as exported as camera ready copy to
be tied in with tables and text through a desk top publishing package.

Any comments to [log in to unmask]

many thanks in advance
ted

*   Legal Disclaimer :    Any views expressed by            *
*   the sender of this message are not necessarily          *
*   those of the Office for National Statistics             *