Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce an International Symposium entitled "The thrombospondin gene family in human disease" to be held in Rostock, Germany, on the 12th-13th May, 2000. We extend our warm invitation to all interested colleagues to attend and contribute to the Symposium.
For further information, please locate:
http://www-ikcpb.med.uni-rostock.de/veranstaltungen/TSP2000/
We look forward to welcoming you next spring at the Baltic Sea.

Michael Steiner, MD
Peter Schuff-Werner, MD
University of Rostock
Institute of Clinical Chemistry and Pathobiochemistry
Ernst-Heydemann-Str. 6
D-18057 Rostock
GERMANY

PS: We would be very grateful for assistance in circulating this announcement to colleagues with an interest in "The thrombospondin gene family in human disease".