Dear collegue,

Much like a squirrel collecting nuts when the winds get chilly,
I have made  a collection of addresses referring to clinical
chemistry sites on the Internet. You will find it in the attachment
(WORDS97).
Just as most sites have a possibility to click on "useful links",
I think we should have a quick reference list of our own in clinical
chemistry. This would save our collegues a lot of time of tedious
browsing on the Net.
I would be interested to know what collections already have been made
by our collegues.

With best wishes,

Raymond Wulkan                      email: r.wulkan@zuiderziekenhuis
Zuiderziekenhuis                       fax: Netherlands-10-2903818
Rotterdam - The Netherlands