Frankly, it looks like your terms were a clear and succinct and accurate
summary of these works.  If it devalues the work of others who are doing
good quality work, perhaps this can serve as an impetus for them to get
their work out for us to relish.  This is no different than other
"doctor bashing" papers we read:  "Docs of Specialty X don't do yyyyy
which has been proven of benefit in the treatment or prevention of
zzzzz."  Those docs who are doing yyyyy are either thrown in with the
lot or we learn to be satisfied with the knowledge that we are different
and hope that eventually our colleagues come up to snuff.

Henry

Henry C. Barry, MD, MS
Associate Professor
Senior Associate Chair
Department of Family Practice		Academic Office Phone:
517-353-0851 x 456
B-100 Clinical Center				Clinical Office Phone:
517-353-3050
Michigan State University			Fax:
517-355-7700
East Lansing, Michigan 48824-1315	E-mail: