     Hello Listserv Members,

     My name is Mike, and I write for Advance for Physical Therapists and
PT Assistants, a national trade magazine that covers current events in the
therapy field. Advance periodically runs a column called Angles on Issues,
where we ask a sampling of therapists (about six) to respond to a question
concerning their profession, then publish the responses along with a photo.
I'm currently compiling responses for the next Angles on Issues column, and
was wondering if anyone on the listserv would be interested in taking part.
The question is:

"If a treatment technique has never been studied scientifically, but "it
works," is it OK to use with patients?"

     This raises several questions concerning new and alternative therapy
techniques, the placebo effect, etc., and Advance would love to hear your
opinion. If you are interested in taking part, please contact me via e-mail
at [log in to unmask], or call me at 800-355-5627, ext. 216 for more
details. You also can respond to this question (and several others) at our
internet site- www.advanceweb.com. Also- although some answers are
published without a photo of the respondent, the majority (probably about
four of the six) will need to be accompanied by a picture. These can be
mailed to Mike Le Postollec, Merion Publications Inc., 2900 Horizon Drive,
Box 61556, King of Prussia, PA, 19406-0956.
     Thanks very much for your time; any help you could offer me would be
greatly appreciated!

						Sincerely,

						Mike Le Postollec
						Editorial Assistant