in real time in GP consultations i'll tend to jot a simple note about an
issue eg "would a uric acid level result help me out here?" to put on
one side; as time goes by i'll select the most interesting jottings to
develop further. a better question might arise at some stage but well
away from the real-time.
to stick to real time only risks missing what are still genuine GP
questions.
i think a more less focussed approach initially might produce results
more relevant to the way most GPs function

owen dempsey
GP
West Yorks

John Williams wrote