Dear all,

NETSKILLS  (a HEFCE funded organisation at the Univ. of Newcastle)
runs netskills training courses for the UK HE education community).
Among other topics they demonstrate how courses can be delivered/put
onto the  net. I did one of their courses last Summer and was quite
impressed. Their web site gives you details of their future course
programme. ... Of course there is never enough time to follow up
intensive training with the essential practice back home/work. That's
why I can only give you their web address typed out, not with a link
you could simply click on (although they showed us how to do this).
Well, next time...

http://www.netskills.ac.uk/

With regards,
Brigitte Dold