Dear Juris,

Both Jacques Berlioz and Anne Marie Polo de Beaulieu are completely in
the know regarding the various exempla projects going on in
France. Perhaps if you write directly to one or the other you will
discover what has happened to Ribaucourt's critical edition.

Their address is Jacques Berlioz/Marie Anne Polo de Beaulieu, GAHOM
54, boulevard Raspail F75270 Paris cedex 06

Dr Carolyn Muessig
Department of Theology and Religious Studies
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1TB
UK
phone: +44(0)117-928-8168