Take out the Set in the second line of your code,  it should work then.
The reason it only deleted 0 was because inputdelete was blank,  not a
value.  Ditch Set from your code and it will trap the user input from the
input box and delete the row.

Matthew

21/09/98 02:29

Please respond to [log in to unmask]