Dear All

I was asked some time ago by our purchasing manager to co-ordinate the
ordering of books on approval for the faculty (due to the fact that several
publishers now require purchase orders before sending out items on
approval). Somewhat reluctantly  I agreed. However this has not really been
a success for either me or the faculty for various reasons.

Is there any one out there who has a library that orders approval copies for
other departments? If so how do you do it?

If you don't order the approvals who does? And how do they do it?

Does it work!!?

Do you have any other advise or comments on this?

I will of course summarize responses to the list

Thank you for your help

Jenny Welsh

Jenny M Welsh
Campus Librarian