Below is a draft of the flier for Paul Green's new prose work,
"Communicator". Copies can be had for 4.00 post free to members
of this list in the UK. As people usually like an extract, here is
something from page 19:
My book is a backward taunt, foul in its colours,and managing to
patch with words - as you might also with rags - a duration of
vacancy, that, had I not lost my own wits, I could also find by
abjuring it as lost totality. I ought to try writing my diary again,
but my story was within this adding to it, not in my days' plots, nor
in my notifying what was struck away. Why should I not bow out of all
its implications? I may cry again, but for tomorrow, not for today -
or a past list of days which can only lock up, not unlock a portal
to, or what unphysical privation could call a narrativity.

Peter Larkin
Philosophy & Literature Librarian
University of Warwick Library
Coventry CV4 7AL UK