Date:          Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:37:22 -0800
Subject:       today
From:          Elizabeth James <[log in to unmask]>
To:            british poets <[log in to unmask]>

A colleague has just given me an incomplete account of Michael Horowitz
running amok on the Today programme this morning. Anyone hear it?

elizabeth

p.s. pace Lawrence earlier on this week's SubVoicive, I've amended my
donor card to the effect that all my superlatives shall go to cris &
Sianed.

--
Elizabeth James

National Art Library, Victoria & Albert Museum, London SW7 2RL
+44 (0)171 938 8460; fax +44 (0)171 938 8461

"to catalogue is not merely to ascertain ... but also to appropriate"
(R. Barthes)

___________________________
Dr Tony Lopez
Reader in Poetry