Issue 6 of `Lynx: Poetry from Bath' is now released and is available at

      http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html

The core of the magazine is critical articles on poetry.
Frequency of publication will depend on the quality of submissions
and we'll have to see how long it takes to collect together another 100K.
The remit is the world of poetry in the broadest sense and the emphasis
is on readability. It is not an academic journal.

In the sixth issue are poems from David Hunter Sutherland, Fred Beake,
Doug Tanoury, Keston Sutherland, Tim Love.
The articles have William Oxley tracking a Greek myth into the presence
of prose in modern poetry, Tim Love making intellectual play with `Allusions'
and also documenting his dealings with UK literary magazines, Ann Skea
following up Fred Beake's article on Sylvia Plath. I have edited some
of my ramblings from the `British-poets' mailing list on `Performance
and Prosody' and I have, as usual, included a set of links for British
and Irish poetry sites.

Please come and pay a visit. The site is text-only at

      http://www.bath.ac.uk/~exxdgdc/lynx.html

Submissions are welcome.