wearily is it Karlien that many a time I make a post I have to sift
through some resentful backlash from your outbox, no real idea why this is
- I never "promised" any critique of HWWR, in fact I stated quite plainly
that I would not provide this as I am working up to writing an article
(ie, and stated quite obviously in the context you drag up, NOT an
e-posting) on this poem.  To turn, with wasteful indifference, to an
ACTUAL instance of blatant evasion: perhaps you'd care to respond to the
counter-arguments I posted regarding your watery-thin political insults
over the 'disappointment' question.  But then what kind of effort would
that have to be, better to plod on unawares.