In the Stadtarchiv Hildesheim there is a rather battered copy of

  Conradus Ernst,  Incunabula Hildeshemensia
                     Fasciculus II

                     Lipsiae, R Haupt 1909

Among other things it lists not a few of the former Lamspringe Abbey
library books (formerly the property of our Congregation)
Unfortunately the copy is much annotated etc, and not suited to
copying.

Can any one point me to a copy which I could copy? We would buy an
old copy if one were found, but they do not seem to throng
booksellers' shelves much nowadays.

So far as I can tell, British Library doesn't have one.

a.c.

Anselm Cramer OSB
Ampleforth Abbey, York
GB - YO6 4EN