Dear Mr. Ault,

        That's quite a list!  It will take a bit of effort to track all of
them down. Here are a few suggestions that may help:

For the African councils see _Concilia Africae A. 345-A.525_, ed. Charles
Munier, Corpus Christianorum, series Latina, vol. 149 (Turnhout:  Brepols,
1974).

For the French councils see _Concilia Galliae A. 314-506_, ed. Charles
Munier, Corpus Christianorum, series Latina, vol. 148 (Turnhout:  Brepols,
1963) and _Concilia Galliae A. 511-695_ ed. C. de Clercq, Corpus
Christianorum, series Latina, vol. 148A (Turnhout:  Brepols, 1963).

For the Spanish councils see _Concilios Visigóticos e Hispano-Romanos_, ed.
José Vives, et al., España cristiana, vol. 1 (Madrid-Barcelona:  Consejo
Superior de Investigaciones Científicos, 1963).

As for the Council of Clovesho in 747 see _Councils and Ecclesiastical
Documents relating to Great Britain and Ireland_, ed. A. W. Haddan and W.
Stubbs, 3 vols.(Oxford:  Clarendon Press, 1869-78; repr. 1964), vol. 3.

        Good luck!

                                        JAB

James A. Brundage
History & Law