British Archaeological Association
Here is the programme of meetings for the remainder of the current session.  I've
edited out the ones that I believe might offend people's medieval religous
sensibilities!
If you have any queries feel free to email me in the first instance.

Meetings are held in the rooms of the Society of Antiquaries of London,
Burlington House, Piccadilly, apart from the ones on the 2 April and 7 May
which are in the rooms of the Linnaean Society also in Burlington House.
Tea is served from 4.30 p.m. and the air is taken at 5. 00 p. m.
Members may introduce guests.

The stained glass of Wells Cathedral Lady chapel'
Mr Timothy Ayers, Ochs Scholar, 1995
Lecture will be followed by the Association's Twelfth Night Party, tickets from
the Honoury Secretary.

'English medieval spires: types, distribution and computerisation'
by Dr Brian O'Callaghan

'Monuments for the poor: the necropolis of the Via Triumphalis in Rome'
by Professor Margareta Steinby

'The Viking Age site at Llanbedgrgoch (Anglesey) and North Wales in the tenth
century'
by Dr Mark Redknap FSA

ANNUAL CONFERENCES
The Association's annual conference for 1997 will be held in Glasgow from 19
to 23 July 1997.  The conference for 1998 will be held in Windsor during July
(date to be confirmed).

OCHS SCHOLARSHIP

Awarded annually for research projects within the Association's field of interest,
the Scholarship is open to those seeking funding to complete theses for
postgraduate degrees and for the completion of research projects.  The next
closing date for applications is 1 February 1997.