For a late medieval German translation I can refer you to:

BUIJSSEN Gerard Harrie
   Durandus' Rationale in spa"tmittelhochdeutscher U"ber-
   setzung, nach der Handschrift CVP 2765, Assen: van
   van Gorcum, 1966-83 (= Studia theodisca 6, 13, 15, 16),
   4 vols.

For modern translations or partial translations I have:

BARTHE/LE/MY Charles
   Rational ou manuel des divins offices de Guillaume
   Durand, e/ve^que de Mende au treizie\me sie\cle, ou
   raisons mystiques et historiques de la liturgie catho-
   lique, trad. pour la premie\re fois du latin en
   franc,ais par Charles Barthe/le/my, pre/ce/de/ d'une
   notice historique sur la vie et sur les e/crits de
   Durand de Mende; suivi d'une bibliographie chronologi-
   que des principaux ouvrages qui traitent de la liturgie
   catholique..., Paris: Vive\s, 1854.
NEALE/WEBB
   The symbolism of churches and church ornaments. A
   translation of the first book of the Rationale divinorum
   officiorum written by William Durandus, with an introduc-
   tory essay, notes, and illustrations, by John Mason Neale
   and Benjamin Webb, Leeds: T. W. Green, 1843, cxxv+252 pp.;
   also London: Gibbingings, 1906, cxxvii+195 pp.
PASSMORE T. H.
   Durandus on the sacred vestments: An English rendering
   of the third book of the Rationale divinorum officiorum
   of Durandus, Bishop of Mende, A.D. 1287, with notes,
   London: Thomas Baker, 1899(?), xxix+188 pp.

Since the many, many early prints of the _Rationale_ where often 'emended'
by their editors or interpolated with other materials, I would not use any
translation without checking its basis in the textual tradition. A critical
edition has been started recently (but I myself have not yet seen it and
don't believe that is already complete) by A. Davril and T. M. Thibodeau,
_Guillelmi Duranti Rationale divinorum officiorum_, Turnhout: Brepols,
1995-? (= Corpus Christianorum, Continuatio Medievalis, 140)

Otfried Lieberknecht, Schoeneberger Str. 11, D-12163 Berlin
Tel.: ++49 30 8516675 (fax on request), E-mail: [log in to unmask]
  Homepage for Dante Studies:
http://members.aol.com/lieberk/welcome.html
  ORB Dante Alighieri: A Guide to Online Resources:
http://orb.rhodes.edu/encyclop/culture/lit/Italian/Danindex.html