To facilitate the use of Francesco Bonomi's new on-line text of Dante's
_Rime_, I have set up two lists of incipits (one alphabetical, the other
numerical) with links to the corresponding texts at the Duecento site:

   http://members.aol.com/lieberk1/ri_alph.htm
   http://members.aol.com/lieberk1/ri_num.htm
                                 ^
                        [number "one", not letter "L"!]

They can be found on my homepage under the heading E-text of Dante's works,
Rime. Please be indulgent with spelling errors and other stupidities of
mine, it was very hurried work "nocturna manu", because I don't have much
time for networking these days.

In any case I recommend to access the Duecento site also directly, because,
apart from the wealth of other e-texts made available there, it offers also
a research function (quick, but at present still limited to single word
research, so don't research single words like "amore" or "gentile"!) to
research the entire text corpus of the Duecento archives:

    http://www.silab.it/frox/200

The archives cannot replace critical editions, as Bonomi himself clearly
states, but I am sure that Italianists and other students of medieval
literature will learn to appreciate them as very useful additional tool.
Italianism on the Web has made a big step with the new Duecento site.

  O.L.

 Otfried Lieberknecht
 Schoeneberger Str. 11
 D-12163 Berlin