Hello folks,

I was wondering if I may ask a question?

We currently have a farm of DirectAccess servers fronted by a NetScaler box.

It’s all working very well but given DirectAccess will not be developed further I was wondering if anyone has any experience in replacing DirectAccess with another technology?

In particular if anyone has used FortiGate to provide a machine level always on VPN?

Thank you folks,

Mark Wiseman

Desktop Service Team

The University of Edinburgh

To unsubscribe from the WINDOWS-UK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WINDOWS-UK&A=1