Hi, all.

I've had a question from one of our instructors via one of our learning technologists about seeing student feedback from an assessment. The assessment's closed and she can see the reports page, but can't see any reports relating to the student feedback.

Now, it looks from the screenshot below and from what I can tell from the source with my rudimentary PHP skills that that report gets hidden until overall group marks are processed.

image.png

Is there a way to alter the report page so it'll display the feedback report without entering the marks, or would that break something?  Thanks in advance.

--
Tom Salyers, MBCS
Senior Education Developer/System Administrator

The University of Sheffield
IT Services
10-12 Brunswick Street
Sheffield, S10 2FN
Tel:  0114 222 1141

To unsubscribe from the WEBPA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=WEBPA&A=1