Hi Tom,

    From taking a cursory look at this, this page is looking for the following three items:

  *   Group Marks
  *   Individual Responses
  *   Marking Parameters

If any of these are not present, no link will be presented for the report to be accessed. It looks like the group marks are checked because these are presented in the report as the overall mark.

You could disable this check but it would likely break all of the reports and they would require modification to handle instances where no group mark is present,

All the best,

Andrew